Adding a contact form helps in getting good leads quickly. Contact forms need not be complex. Here is a simple but powerful contact form that you can just download, customize and plug-in to your website.
Download the contact form code
You can download the contact form that best fits your needs and then customize as required.
Features of the contact form
- Simple contact form
- Standards compliant (100% XHTML 1.0 strict validated, uses CSS)
- Secured against spam bots and attacks
- Easy to customize
- Hosted on your own web server
Installing the contact form on your web site
- Unzip the downloaded contact form code.
- Edit contactform.php and edit the email address to your email address
- Upload the folder contents to your website (to a sub-folder say, /contact)
- The contactform.php contains the form. You can link to this file or embed the form using iframe.
$formproc->AddRecipient('email@example.com'); //<<---Put your email address here
Here is sample iframe code to embed the form:
<iframe src='/contact/contactus.php' frameborder='0' width='100%' height='600' ></iframe>
Alternatively, you can modify contactform.php to have the same look of your web site.
Customizing the form
You can edit the contact.css file to change the style of the form. You can add any type of fields to the form. The fields will automatically be included in the form submission emails.
For more features and customizations of the contact form, see the ‘Related Pages’ section below.